Friday, September 11, 2009

911

Hello peeps, well today is 911.. a very sad day for the US and especially my home state of NY... I have reflected on today and I have decided that I will celebrate the lives of those lost and NOT their deaths. I will do this from this anniversary and every one to follow. We hang an American Flag everyday at my house and today it means more then the rest... Rest in Peace all of you innocents that lost their lives 8 years ago... I try not to remember that day, I was on Columbus Ave and 86 Th st when a plane flew what seemed like 100 ft over our heads. I heard what happened not 5 min later. As I was going over the Triborough Bridge I saw the smoke from the towers. 40 min later I was on the Throgs Neck bridge and saw a dust cloud. Fire trucks all over every highway... I don't want to remember that day... That's why I will celebrate the LIVES of people I didn't know from now on... Yes all you innocents, REST IN PEACE....

No comments:

Post a Comment