Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ANOTHER pet peeve

Hello all, it's time to vent again. Is it only me or do other people find the following a pet peeve like I do... Did everyone get the question about WHAT DOES YIELD MEAN WRONG on their written test? How come it's cool now to enter a highway without slowing down or looking to see if it is SAFE to do so. By the way, for those of you who got that question wrong on your tests, that last part was the answer to the question... As you all know from following my blogs, I am a truck driver.. A TRACTOR TRAILER driver. Why is it that I get cursed at, given the finger or honked when I am doing 55 or 60 mph and I DON'T slow down for a car entering the highway? Especially since I can't move over?? People look at me like I was the one in the wrong... It can't be everyone is looking to DIE is it?? Yesterday I was on 95 North when this car in front of me jammed on it's brakes, with me behind them mind you, while doing 55 mph and they slowed down and let someone in who is supposed to slow down to get on the highway... Thank GOD I saw it was an elderly couple and I was a safe enough distance back to slow down in time. PEOPLE PLEASE PLEASE know the rules of the road because the next time it may be YOU in front of me and I won't be able to stop.........

No comments:

Post a Comment