Monday, August 24, 2009

DOT A-HOLES


Well today I called the NYC Police on the NYC DOT.. As all of you know, I drive a Tractor Trailer. I was driving down Cooper Ave in Queens today like I always do. To my surprise 3 blocks after 80Th ST there was a ROAD CLOSED sign they were repaving Cooper Ave . Well I figured OK I'll just make a right, go down 88 TH ST to Union Tkpe and go around this. Well I did just that and guess what I saw 3 blocks down? NYC DOT had 88TH ST closed down for, you guessed it, ROAD CLOSED sign and for what? YUP REPAVING... So now here I am blocking up 88TH ST because all of the side streets are to small for my truck to get down. This asshole DOT guy comes up to me and says. "you have to move that truck your blocking up the road". So here I am FUMING because some DOT GENIUS thought it was a good idea to close 2 of the biggest Streets in this part of Queens. I turned to this moron and asked him, " have you ever driven one of these? His answer was NO, so I told him in a clear LOUD BROOKLYN voice, "where the fuck do you expect me to go with you closing down the streets what damn genius thought this shit up? With that here comes ANOTHER tractor trailer BACKING out of a side street. I said ok dumbass, now where do you want the 2 of us to go?? He looked around and he had that look on his face like, oh shit now what... He immediately called over 4 other dumbass DOT workers and together they stopped all traffic in all directions so the other driver and myself could back out of the street. If anyone who works for the city happens to read this or knows Mayor Bloomberg personally could you ask him to call me? I need to apply for head of NYC DOT because the jerkoffs they have working there now are really really assholes.... And The Police Thanked me for calling and said they would take care of it ASAP... YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr. Truck driver ... I hope you do not use this language at the Grey Gardens day care. My child already comes home making funny faces!

    ReplyDelete