Monday, August 24, 2009

Bloggers Unite


My fellow bloggers, I am at a crisis mode. My family wants me to shut down my blog because they think it's to controversial. After years of saying to me that I am a very good writer, you should be a writer why don't you try and write something, now after 3 blogs they are a threatening bunch of crazy people. BLOGGERS OF THE WORLD UNITE AGAINST SUCH TIERNEY... All of my creative passion is pouring out of me so fast, so much to write about, so many truths to be told. I can NOT allow this to happen by people who don't understand what I am about... HELP ME PLEASE MY FELLOW BLOGGERS... THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MUTINY against ME....

1 comment:

  1. Here at the grey gardens mental health facility we take our medication at 5:00 pm. I can see that you missed your dose so please go directly to the nurses office or we will send the men with white coats to your room.

    ReplyDelete